Thank you for registering for Novae World 2024 - 10 Year Anniversary Celebration and the 2024 Koru Awards (the “Conference”).
Please read and acknowledge the following terms and conditions of your event attendance.
Your digital signature is required to register for the event.
Conference Terms and Conditions
Conference Registration Confirmation
Links to Other Websites
It is important to note that Novae University does not permit linking to external websites for event registrations. All registrations for Novae University events must be processed exclusively through www.novaeuniversity.com.
Please be aware that Novae University is not responsible for the privacy practices or registration processes of such external sites. This privacy statement applies solely to the information collected by Novae University on its official website. If you encounter links to third-party websites, particularly for event registrations, please disregard them and use only the official Novae University website for registration purposes. Visitors who choose to navigate to other sites should consult those sites' privacy policies, as Novae University has no control over information submitted to or collected by these third parties.
Ticket Refund Policy
Due to the nature of events, all sales and deposits are final, and no refund will be issued.
Event purchases may not be refundable but instead can be transferable to a future event or another person who will attend the event in the purchasers' place. This must be communicated directly to our support staff by contacting us at (678) 750-3787 or
Additionally, I also understand that if I submit a chargeback or dispute contrary to these terms, this is considered a form of fraud which is illegal and there may be legal action against me depending on the circumstances. I understand that this acknowledgement constitutes an electronic agreement.
Partial Payment Policy
You may select to pay a Conference ticket partially upon registration. By selecting the “Partial Payment” option on the Payment page, you agree to pay the minimum amount indicated therein. Your remaining balance must be fully paid at least 7 days prior to the event. If your remaining balance is not fully paid by Payment Deadline, you hereby authorize Novae to charge your credit card on file for the remaining balance at registration check-in prior to your access to the event.
Please note that you will not be able to attend this Conference without your Conference ticket being paid in full.
You may transfer your amount paid to another Novae University event.
Registered Ticket Holder Substitution and Badge Policy
Each registered ticket holder must obtain a Conference badge and QR Code to be admitted to the Conference. Conference badges are issued to, and can be picked up and used only by, the registered ticket holder named in the registration. Admittance to Conference may be denied if any Attendee’s name as reflected on a Conference Attendee badge does not match the registered ticket holder’s name as registered with Novae. Sharing of Conference attendee badges is not permitted. Badges must be always worn during Conference.
Each Conference ticket is transferable. Transfers may be made at any time up to the day immediately preceding the start date of Conference. Transfers may only be made through Novae Support staff provided on your electronic ticket confirmation receipt and will require the entry of the transferee’s name and contact information into Novae’s registry.
Novae does not preclude the resale of your Conference ticket to another person. In doing so, you must adhere to the transfer terms described in the preceding paragraph. Failure to update the new ticket holder’s name in Novae’s registry may preclude that person from obtaining a Conference badge issued in their name. Consequently, they may be denied admission to the Conference. If you sell your ticket, you take all responsibility for exchanging funds and ensuring that the new ticket holder’s name and contact information is timely and correctly entered Novae’s registry.
A Conference badge allows an Attendee entry to the overall conference, but does not guarantee admission to every session, lounge, or meeting area. Admission is subject to venue capacity and other requirements. Vendor attendees may restrict certain sessions.
Conference Cancellation or Modification
Novae University Events (Novae) reserves the right to cancel, alter, modify, or reschedule the Conference for any reason, including if Novae determines, at its sole discretion, that the Conference cannot proceed as originally planned. In the unlikely circumstance that Novae must cancel the in-person portion of the Conference for any reason, At Novae's discretion, and subject to additional terms and conditions, a portion of your Conference fees (including any optional events) may be refunded, applied to a future event, or converted to a credit at Novae’s full discretion. Novae also reserves the right to close registration when tickets are sold out.
Due to these possibilities, registrants are strongly advised against making non-refundable travel arrangements. If you choose to purchase non-refundable airline tickets or make non-refundable hotel reservations, you do so at your own risk. Please be mindful of this when planning your attendance at the Conference.
Novae University Events are accessible to all participants. If you have questions or require special accommodations or auxiliary aid related to a disability for you to participate in the Conference, please notify us at least three weeks in advance (by January 26, 2024) by message to
Novae University event registration payments are not refundable for any reason, including, but not limited to, failure to use conference attendance credentials due to illness or due to any event beyond the reasonable control of the parties, such as an act of God, national or global epidemic, natural disaster, travel-related problems or an act of terrorism.
Health and Safety
In light of ongoing concerns regarding communicable diseases and health risks to Covid-19, Novae University Events (hereafter referred to as "Novae") will fully comply with all applicable Covid-19 rules and regulations, including but not limited to those promulgated by federal, state, province, county, district, and city authorities, as well as those promulgated by the Conference location.
Compliance with the protocols established by Novae is mandatory for all individuals attending and participating in the Conference in person. Prior to the commencement of the Conference, Novae will provide Attendees with detailed information about the specific health and safety protocols, as well as any required consents. Please note that Novae will not provide refunds for the difference in cost between in-person participation, but credit can be applied for future Novae University events.
By attending the in-person Conference, you confirm that within fourteen (14) days preceding the Conference:
- You have not tested positive or presumptively positive for COVID or any other communicable disease.
- You have not exhibited any symptoms commonly associated with COVID or any other communicable disease.
- You have not been in direct contact with, or in the immediate vicinity of (collectively, the “Encounter”), any person who is either confirmed or suspected of being infected with COVID or any other communicable disease within the last fourteen (14) days preceding the Encounter.
Furthermore, you acknowledge and consent to Novae sharing any COVID-related information about you that it receives as part of its health and safety protocols with public health authorities or other regulatory agencies, as required by applicable laws.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding the health and safety protocols, please contact Novae's Conference organizers for clarification and guidance. Your safety and well-being, as well as that of all Conference attendees, are of paramount importance to Novae University Events.
Event Conduct and Safety
Novae is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment to all participants, including staff and Attendees, at Novae-related events. Novae has no tolerance for discrimination, harassment, or bullying in any form at Novae-related events. Participants including staff and Attendees are expected to adhere to these principles and respect the rights of others. If there is violation, the attendee will be removed from the event.
All participants in Novae University Events, Novae University Meetings, or any Novae University “Novae” Activities must adhere to the following policy.
- Be considerate of those with whom you may interact.
- Be collaborative with others.
- Be respectful of others' viewpoints that may be different from your own.
- Be mindful of your words and actions.
- Adhere to all protocols required by Novae University and the venue.
Unacceptable behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Offensive or unwanted behavior or language, including discriminatory behavior or language based on race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other related categories.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted on the premises of the Conference, except in designated outdoor areas.
- Visual harassment, such as displaying sexual or offensive images or inappropriate language at the event, including in presentations, slide decks, as backgrounds, or on clothing visible to attendees.
- Intimidation or bullying, either online and/or in-person.
- Possession of a weapon or something that could be construed as a weapon during the event.
- Photographing or video- or audio-recording of slides, oral, or poster presentations without presenter/author's permission.
- Possession or mention of illegal substances during the event.
- Sharing your event registration with another person(s).
- Inappropriate disruption of events.
- Any other illegal activity not already covered above.
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning speech or actions.
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images.
- Real or implied threat of professional or financial damage or harm.
- Violating the rules and regulations of the online platform on which the event is held.
If any Novae University event participant is warned for any unacceptable behavior or violates any policies herein, Novae University reserves the right to expel them from the event.
Vendor Sales Policy for Novae University Events
By participating in events organized by Novae University, you agree to the following vendor sales policy:
- Vendor Approval: Only approved vendors, as designated by Novae University, are allowed to sell products or services to event attendees. If you wish to become an approved vendor, you must go through the vendor approval process as outlined by Novae University prior to the event.
- Non-Vendor Sales Prohibited: Novae University event participants who are not approved vendors are strictly prohibited from selling any products or services to other attendees during the event, whether through physical transactions, online sales, or any other means.
- Enforcement and Warnings: If any Novae University event participant is witnessed engaging in unauthorized sales activities during the event, they will be issued a warning by Novae University staff or security personnel. This warning serves as an initial reminder of the policy.
- Continued Unauthorized Sales: If a Novae University event participant continues to engage in unauthorized sales activities after receiving a warning, they will be asked to immediately refrain from such activities. Failure to comply with this request will result in further action.
- Event Expulsion: If a Novae University event participant persists in unauthorized sales activities or is warned for any unacceptable behavior as stated previously, even after being asked to refrain, Novae University reserves the right to expel any participant from the event. In such cases, the participant will not be entitled to any refund for their event ticket or associated costs. The expulsion from a Novae University event will include all future events as well unless the restriction is lifted and approved by Novae management.
- No Refunds: It is important to note that all sales are final, and there will be no refunds for any Novae University event participant who is expelled from the event due to unauthorized sales activities.
By attending Novae University events, you acknowledge and agree to abide by this vendor sales policy. Novae University reserves the right to take appropriate action to enforce this policy and maintain a positive and respectful environment for all event attendees.
Novae prohibits discrimination, harassment, and bullying against any person for any reason—for example, because of age, ancestry, color, disability or handicap, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual or affectional orientation, gender identity, appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any such behavior on the part of any Attendee will constitute grounds for immediate removal from the Conference.
What To Do If You Witness or are Subjected to Unacceptable Behavior:
Attendees should report any behavior inconsistent with these principles to onsite event staff. Event staff will be happy to help Attendees contact venue security or local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the event. We value your attendance. You may also contact Novae directly to report a concern at
Novae can deny any and all registration to the event based on their full discretion and by proceeding with this registration you understand that it is possible that it may not be approved either immediately following registration or at the door prior to the event taking place. By signing below, you acknowledge and agree to abide by the above terms and conditions to complete your registration.